For those of you looking for more information after the Sorority Informational Session held on March 20, 2016, here are some helpful forms:
Acadiana Alumnae Panhellenic is hosting our annual Sorority Informational Session on Sunday, March 20, 2016 from 2-4pm at the South Regional Library in Lafayette. High school senior and junior girls are invited to learn how to get ready for Sorority Recruitment: in-state and out-of-state guidelines; how to get references if you need them; what to wear; what to expect during recruitment week; dos and don’ts on social media. AAP Scholarship applications will be available.
For more information, visit our Facebook event page.
Thank you for your interest the 2015 scholarship presented by the Acadiana Alumnae Panhellenic. Below are links to download the application in either Microsoft Work or a PDF.
Upon receiving all applications the members of the AAP will determine the scholarship winner. Please submit the application with a wallet size photo and return to the address listed on the form, postmarked no later than June 1.
AAP represents the 26 sororities recognized by the National Panhellenic Conference. If you do not plan to attend recruitment for one of these sororities, your application will not be accepted. The 26 NPC sororities are listed here: Click Here. Any concerns or questions may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acadiana area high school senior girls and their parents are invited to our annual Sorority Information Social on March 15 from 2-4 pm at the Southside Regional Library. Come find out about sorority recruitment and apply for our scholarship!
Information Forms for 2014 Formal Recruitment are due now. Please use our updated form found here:
Applications for the 2014 AAP Scholarship can be downloaded here:
- Applicant’s permanent address must be within Lafayette, Iberia, Acadia, St. Landry, St. Martin, or Vermilion Parishes.
- Please attach one wallet size photo to application.
- All information on application must be factual. Any false information provided will result in removal from the selection process.
- Applicants must be May 2014 high school graduates and considered Potential New Members for Recruitment 2014 at an in-state or out of state college or university.
- All applications must be postmarked by June 1, 2014.
- Scholarship will be awarded one time in the amount of $300.00.
- In the even the winner does not pledge a sorority for Recruitment 2014, the scholarship will be awarded to the next finalist.
- AAP represents the 26 sororities of the National Panhellenic Conference.
- Return applications to Acadiana Alumnae Panhellenic, c/o Shawn Guilbeau, 503 Patrick Drive, Broussard, LA 70518
Thanks for all who came out to the 2014 Sorority Informational Session. We had a wonderful turnout and hope everyone is excited for Recruitment next year!
Don’t forget to apply for the annual AAP Scholarship!
Mark your calendars for Sunday, April 6 for the 2014 Sorority Informational Session hosted by the Acadiana Alumnae Panhellenic. Graduating high school senior girls in Acadiana who are interested in National Panhellenic Recruitment at any college/university are encouraged to attend to learn more about sorority life.
If you sent a request for recommendations to AAP and it was returned to you by the post office, we apologize. We had an issue with our post office box and are working to correct the situation. If your packet was returned to you, please resend it to:
AAP c/o Pam Chance 111 Girard Park Drive #25 Lafayette, LA 70503
It must be postmarked by this Thursday, June 20 in order for us to write the recommendations.
The 2013 Sorority Informational Session hosted by the Acadiana Alumnae Panhellenic will be Sunday, March 10 from 2-4pm at the Southside Regional Library on Johnston Street. Please join us along with Panhellenic representatives from the University of Louisiana at Lafayette, Louisiana State University, Nicholls State University, and McNeese State University!