Applications for the 2014 AAP Scholarship can be downloaded here:
- Applicant’s permanent address must be within Lafayette, Iberia, Acadia, St. Landry, St. Martin, or Vermilion Parishes.
- Please attach one wallet size photo to application.
- All information on application must be factual. Any false information provided will result in removal from the selection process.
- Applicants must be May 2014 high school graduates and considered Potential New Members for Recruitment 2014 at an in-state or out of state college or university.
- All applications must be postmarked by June 1, 2014.
- Scholarship will be awarded one time in the amount of $300.00.
- In the even the winner does not pledge a sorority for Recruitment 2014, the scholarship will be awarded to the next finalist.
- AAP represents the 26 sororities of the National Panhellenic Conference.
- Return applications to Acadiana Alumnae Panhellenic, c/o Shawn Guilbeau, 503 Patrick Drive, Broussard, LA 70518
Thanks for all who came out to the 2014 Sorority Informational Session. We had a wonderful turnout and hope everyone is excited for Recruitment next year!
Don’t forget to apply for the annual AAP Scholarship!
Mark your calendars for Sunday, April 6 for the 2014 Sorority Informational Session hosted by the Acadiana Alumnae Panhellenic. Graduating high school senior girls in Acadiana who are interested in National Panhellenic Recruitment at any college/university are encouraged to attend to learn more about sorority life.
If you sent a request for recommendations to AAP and it was returned to you by the post office, we apologize. We had an issue with our post office box and are working to correct the situation. If your packet was returned to you, please resend it to:
AAP c/o Pam Chance
111 Girard Park Drive #25
Lafayette, LA 70503
It must be postmarked by this Thursday, June 20 in order for us to write the recommendations.
The 2013 Sorority Informational Session hosted by the Acadiana Alumnae Panhellenic will be Sunday, March 10 from 2-4pm at the Southside Regional Library on Johnston Street. Please join us along with Panhellenic representatives from the University of Louisiana at Lafayette, Louisiana State University, Nicholls State University, and McNeese State University!
Acadiana Alumnae Panhellenic has our 2013 Scholarship Applications available now! Applications must by postmarked by March 25, 2013.
Download here: 2013 Scholarship Application
Recruitment is just around the corner, for most universities in Louisiana it will begin around mid-August. Be sure to register with your school’s Panhellenic and get all the information you need for a successful experience.
We at the Acadiana Alumnae Panhellenic would love to hear from all the potential new members after bid day to know which greek letters you are wearing!
The Acadiana Alumnae Panhellenic will host the annual Sorority Informational Session on Sunday, April 22 from 2 – 4 pm at the South Regional Library, 6101 Johnston Street in Lafayette.
Check our Facebook event here!
The 2012 Information Form is now available for downloading. Please fill out the form and mail it with requested enclosures to:
Acadiana Alumnae Panhellenic
Post Office Box 53422
Lafayette, LA 70505-3422
Please be sure to include a Sample Resume with your completed form.
Click here to download: Information Form
We thank you for your interest in the 2012 scholarship presented by the Acadiana Alumnae Panhellenic. The requirements necessary for submission may be found here. Please complete each section of the application to the best of your ability. Upon receiving all applications the members of the AAP will determine the scholarship winner.
Finalists may be called for interviews and will be asked to attend the Sorority Informational Session held Sunday, April 22, 2012.
Please submit this application with a wallet size photo and return to the address listed below, postmarked no later than March 16, 2012.
Acadiana Alumnae Panhellenic
PO Box 53422
Lafayette, LA 70505
AAP represents the 26 sororities recognized by the National Panhellenic Conference. If you do not plan to attend recruitment for one of these sororities, your application will not be accepted. Any concerns or questions may be directed to email@example.com.