Applications for the 2014 AAP Scholarship can be downloaded here:
- Applicant’s permanent address must be within Lafayette, Iberia, Acadia, St. Landry, St. Martin, or Vermilion Parishes.
- Please attach one wallet size photo to application.
- All information on application must be factual. Any false information provided will result in removal from the selection process.
- Applicants must be May 2014 high school graduates and considered Potential New Members for Recruitment 2014 at an in-state or out of state college or university.
- All applications must be postmarked by June 1, 2014.
- Scholarship will be awarded one time in the amount of $300.00.
- In the even the winner does not pledge a sorority for Recruitment 2014, the scholarship will be awarded to the next finalist.
- AAP represents the 26 sororities of the National Panhellenic Conference.
- Return applications to Acadiana Alumnae Panhellenic, c/o Shawn Guilbeau, 503 Patrick Drive, Broussard, LA 70518