- Sorority membership helps keep female students in college.
- Sorority members perform at a higher level in the classroom than students not associated with Greek life.
- Alumnae members achieve greater success beyond their college years.
- Sorority alumnae contribute more to their alma maters and have a stronger commitment to their universities.
- Greeks play a bigger role in civic groups, religious organizations and volunteer activities than non-Greeks. They’re also more likely to stay active after graduation.
- Three-fourths of the members of the U.S. Congress are Greek.
Click here to see the badges of the 26 NPC Sororities