Thanks to all the young ladies and moms who attended this year’s SIS (Sorority Informational Social) on March 19. The information presented at SIS is listed below for your reference.
- Acadiana Alumnae Panhellenic Information Form: click here to download
- Please follow the specific instructions listed on the top of the form.
- Please only submit recommendation requests for sororities which you have no other sources. We are unable to provide “second recs”.
- Recommendation Resources in Acadiana for 2017: click here to download
- 2017 Scholarship Application: click here to download
All submitted requests and scholarship applications must be postmarked or date stamped (if emailed) by JUNE 1, 2017. We cannot guarantee submissions will be processed if received after June 1.
We will update this page with university Panhellenic events as we receive them. If you are from a university Panhellenic and would like to send us your event information, please email info [at] acadianasororities [dot] com.
For those of you looking for more information after the Sorority Informational Session held on March 20, 2016, here are some helpful forms:
Thank you for your interest the 2015 scholarship presented by the Acadiana Alumnae Panhellenic. Below are links to download the application in either Microsoft Work or a PDF.
Upon receiving all applications the members of the AAP will determine the scholarship winner. Please submit the application with a wallet size photo and return to the address listed on the form, postmarked no later than June 1.
AAP represents the 26 sororities recognized by the National Panhellenic Conference. If you do not plan to attend recruitment for one of these sororities, your application will not be accepted. The 26 NPC sororities are listed here: Click Here. Any concerns or questions may be directed to email@example.com.
Applications for the 2014 AAP Scholarship can be downloaded here:
- Applicant’s permanent address must be within Lafayette, Iberia, Acadia, St. Landry, St. Martin, or Vermilion Parishes.
- Please attach one wallet size photo to application.
- All information on application must be factual. Any false information provided will result in removal from the selection process.
- Applicants must be May 2014 high school graduates and considered Potential New Members for Recruitment 2014 at an in-state or out of state college or university.
- All applications must be postmarked by June 1, 2014.
- Scholarship will be awarded one time in the amount of $300.00.
- In the even the winner does not pledge a sorority for Recruitment 2014, the scholarship will be awarded to the next finalist.
- AAP represents the 26 sororities of the National Panhellenic Conference.
- Return applications to Acadiana Alumnae Panhellenic, c/o Shawn Guilbeau, 503 Patrick Drive, Broussard, LA 70518
Acadiana Alumnae Panhellenic has our 2013 Scholarship Applications available now! Applications must by postmarked by March 25, 2013.
Download here: 2013 Scholarship Application
We thank you for your interest in the 2012 scholarship presented by the Acadiana Alumnae Panhellenic. The requirements necessary for submission may be found here. Please complete each section of the application to the best of your ability. Upon receiving all applications the members of the AAP will determine the scholarship winner.
Finalists may be called for interviews and will be asked to attend the Sorority Informational Session held Sunday, April 22, 2012.
Please submit this application with a wallet size photo and return to the address listed below, postmarked no later than March 16, 2012.
Acadiana Alumnae Panhellenic
PO Box 53422
Lafayette, LA 70505
AAP represents the 26 sororities recognized by the National Panhellenic Conference. If you do not plan to attend recruitment for one of these sororities, your application will not be accepted. Any concerns or questions may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.