The Acadiana Alumnae Panhellenic began presenting Scholarships to young women from Acadiana in 2007.
- Applicant’s permanent address must be within Lafayette, Iberia, Acadia, St. Landry, St. Martin, or Vermilion Parishes.
- All information on application must be factual. Any false information provided will result in removal from the selection process.
- Applicants must be a current year high school graduate and considered Potential New Members for the following year’s Formal Recruitment at a college or university.
- Scholarship will be awarded one time in the amount of $300.00.
- The scholarship winner is announced at the Sorority Informational Session held each spring (applicants need not be present to win).
- In the even the winner does not pledge a sorority during recruitment of the year awarded, the scholarship will be awarded to the next finalist.
- The Acadiana Alumnae Panhellenic represents the 26 sororities of the National Panhellenic Conference.